Ethanol WHO Disinfection is a ready-to-use disinfectant for disinfecting clean, dry hands and surfaces. The microbiocidal activity of the formulation recommended by the WHO has been tested by the WHO reference laboratories according to EN standards.
Effect, usage instructions and dosimetry:
Ethanol WHO Hand Disinfection should be used as follows:
– Pour a sufficient amount of disinfectant into the palm of your hand (approx. 3 to 5 ml/ 2 to 4 pump strokes depending on the dispenser)
– Hands must be kept completely moist during the entire disinfection
– Spread the disinfectant in both hands up to the wrist for 5 seconds
– Rub the palms together for 5 seconds
– Rub the top of the hand with the other hand for 5 seconds, fingers spread
– Interlock hands for 5 seconds (with the outside of the fingers in the palm of the other hand)
– Rub the fingertips in the palm of the other hand for 5 seconds
– Put the thumb around and rub for 5 seconds
– The exposure time should not be less than 30 seconds
With frequent washing/disinfection of the hands, appropriate skin care must be ensured, otherwise the skin is likely to dry out and cracked skin/open wounds will form entry points for germs.
Highly flammable in liquid and vapour form. Causes severe eye irritation.
Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other sources of ignition. Do not smoke. Keep container tightly closed. Avoid release into the environment.
IN THE EVENT OF EYE CONTACT: Rinse carefully with water for several minutes.
Remove all existing contact lenses if possible. Continue rinsing.
If eye irritation persists: seek medical advice/attention.
IF INGESTED: Immediately call a TOXIC INFORMATION CENTRE/MEDICAL SERVICE and show the package or label. Keep out of the reach of children.
Dispose of the product and container as hazardous waste. Store in a cool place.
Safety Data Sheet: